2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre uk I depend know that

The way is to do this kind of mean live, Lao Tze rather seeks younger sister Jing to jilt a fun with the elder brothers."
Zhang Yue flies a way:"You are little to speak a few lines, who don't have spirit, my his mama heard this news an excitement still for a while, thinking could drink to dance together with film star, incredibly is come to this kind of people to see a car.Mama of, so big one parking lot, who don't grow eyes can't stop by himself/herself ah, also want us to come to wait upon."
I way:"Calculate, the eldest brother of eldest brother orders of matter, can not do?Besides we this is regarded as.Most at least need not blow cold breeze in the outside."The small K touches a smoke Diao again up, way:"Also canned be so.Return how ability is and guard garage all to mix bad, Lao Tze rather outside blows cold breeze, at least can see beauty."
Zhang Yue flies to hope that huge"3 Ps" certain context of wall and sighs a way:"Mama of, the other people are to play a 3 Ps, we are to guard a 3 Ps, come to this to park a car, all some bit parts, all of popular stars are to directly stop in the top, guarded for quick hour, top all early beginning, we don't say popular star, even younger sister Jing didn't also see."
Small K ha ha on smiling, way:"You order hard again and turn to the completely eldest brother there, can get in touch with popular film star."
Fly as Zhang Yue talk, we guarded along while, car's pouring was to come a lot, but the car of all rare star would like to get off.Although the car compares advocacy today,greatly parts of guests still directly stop in the ground parking lot of meeting exhibition center, few someones would like to round nether.
Certainly, to me originally was a more little contact person more good.
By this time Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang came out from the elevator, to our way:"Nothing important problem?"Small K way:"The problem consumedly includes and connect a cup hot tea also have no."Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang scolds a way:"Mama of, is working now!Are you to make you come to stroll a brothel?"Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang is a Xiao a life time hero of best get dint stem will.The small K cans dare not offend and has to a promise way:"Like well, be me what didn't say!"
Zhang Yue flies to hope Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang's way:"Elder brother Yang, you run to this, the hard elder brother has what want to hand over something to treat?"Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang's way:"H'm, make you go up to help a trolley!Today's snow is a lot too big, there is a few guests car beating slippery, carelessly arrived to go to in the way ditch beside the meeting exhibition center, the momentary was not."
"I depend, know that the good matter could not talk about us, how don't make the above brothers go, besides this matter must call to hand over Jing."The small K low voice scolds a way.Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang listens to understandly and scold a way:"Your his mama don't the Ji Ji is very slanting, make you go to you and go!The brothers of top still has other matters."
Zhang Yue flies a way:"That this need not take care of?Elder brother Jie orders us to guard here."
Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang's facial expression a bad, way:"Is elder brother Jie to make me come to urge yours, mama of, also will exhibition center, just the signal of underground 3 F so bad, make your telephone call to also beat impassability, harming Lao Tze's telephone can not also beat, still have to come down in person."
Zhang Yue flies one face injustice and whispers a way:"BE BE, listen to yours, the other people came we can ignore."Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang shouted tone and pointed at my way:"That the dragon leave, two of you follow me."Zhang Yue flies and small K all yes of a , one face why he can leave, but we are going to doing not understand of trolley facial expression, but see Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang become angry, don't dare to give offense to as well and have to Song shrug, follow him up.
I heart the bottom smiled to smile, the dark way didn't talk to originally also have an advantage.Oneself just changed body new lounge suit today, with they go to trolley, definitely make dirty again.
A person is in the silent underground parking lot, very boring, station Be getting longer, mixing a body some jellies must deliver Jiang and see or so no man, but station betwixt lead driveway up displayed leg feet, came to a few side bodies to kick and return to kick, the ego felt serious wound for body to experience escape behind, already again resume top status.Even can be treated as growth living most up to now fierce of time, after all exist status to request me the training for every moment reminding that I strengthens physique and brawl now.
Suddenly hear the voice that the tire rubs a ground when just feeling myself at me is good, round from the driveway of upper level under BMW car.I absorbed tone, or so on seeing, depend, original that manager who guards parking lot sees have us today to be worth to guard for him, incredibly don't know to slip away where go to lazy.Can't, only have and come from F guide vehicle to park.
I usually the car faced up and flicked to wave hand and signaled hint them to follow my signal to go forward.Because isn't only today here we the cause of this activity, have already stopped a lot of cars here, although a lot of cars are to arrive other exhibition buildings to take part in an activity,do not guide really park more troublesome.
What that drive is a more handsome young man,beats by dre uk, seem to be still to have two females on the rear seat.This young man stretches out a head to knit the brows a way to me:"Is enough not enough to enter ah, I see position not enough."My in the mind scolded a , the so wide still says not enough, you this driver level, also open the good car of a ball, is a my words steer device and then can be getting better enough.
Doing not anticipate this man is really enough stupid, at my several times signal hint under, still don't dare to enter, I am hasty, urge a way:"Have no a matter Be all right, enough of, you looking at my signal to do it slowly."This young man sees the vision that I disdain to, also a bit hasty, a panic under, don't manage, Mao of a , incredibly wiped flank of one don't be in the gram.At that moment bumping is flat don't gram the car tail of the car.Of a , carry inside his car of woman all the point voice call.
"I depend!"Cursing and scolding in my heart was a , helplessly hoped him to shake to shake head.
This young man is hasty, open a car door to jump down a car, toward my Rang way all of a sudden:"You how direct, incredibly still say enough?"
My basically having never thoughting him incredibly will come first anti- give a bite, not from one face funny tunnel:"Is that your own technique isn't all right!How to come to blame me?"This young man is obviously a Wan Mao sons, which will with my reasonable, Rang way:"Be not you say enough, I how can pour incoming."I shake and sigh a way:"Feed, I say that you speak to order a reason very not?"
By this time the empress car door of BMW car also opened and jumped down two young women.I wish, this bottom bothered and had another several the woman of reasonable don't follow his Rang together, I can have be subjected to.
However when I raised head Piao toward the moment of those two women, I was foolish to live all of a sudden.This one among the women is unexpectedly square skill Jean who didn't see for a long time!Although she has already re- changed hair style, I still one eye recognized she.
Almost at the same time, square the skill Jean's double eye also Zheng for a while, had some to interrogatively see my one eye, had a little to be fond of Mang ground to ask a way:"You, you are ……" obviously she also recognized I, just don't recall all of a sudden my name just, after all I in she but talk, just one isn't brief ability again brief memory.Being such a to her to want every day should say to the public person of too many strangers, want the personal name of remembering each acquaintanceship, is a very difficult piece matter.
In my heart a disorderly set.Because by this time, I have already heard the bell ring of elevator door ring, the small K and Zhang Yue flies to scold Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang's voice to come over here from the elevator.
I don't want to make her blurt out handsome these three words of Teng text, again or spoke in the E City to once see me of the words of type.If this is falling in the small K and Zhang Yue to fly an ear, difficult protect don't fall Xiao a life time hero even the Xiao go in the completely ear, this can be biggest disadvantageous to me.So I right away loudly way:"Hey, Ms. square is you ah, also remember me not, I am beard C dragon!I once saw you in the hotel before."
Skill Jean of square for a while also Meng, see I say thus affirmatively, not from also first time in the subconscious location is in response to the way:"BE ah, didn't see for a long time, do you how can come to this?"I don't want to continue with her again this topic and hurriedly put to open a words way:"Ms. square, this, this is really ashamed.Your cars break.However this really doesn't close my business."Say I squatted down a body to go and stared at two cars collide with each other of the part see.
The skill Jean of square also has no again cross-examine, also station at my body side, accept Long the skirt Ju bend the body to see, her light body joss-stick the You You spread.Let me think of and she at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论