2012年11月26日星期一

cheap dr dre beats pure shadow blend o

Automatic washer-this building be originally always rented by the Vietnamese whom an abnormality saves, ha ha.
However the appliance of the United States is fairly cheap, hence we are simply those quality the still fairly good old old appliance promote to go out by the lowest garbage price online, then purchased the appliance of complete set newness.
On top of that, we added to place many new furnitures, after all here hereafter is the place that we live, is our house, can not compromise.
"Put here!Not, not, thwart put.Thank yes."The pure shadow embraces a kid direct the worker of porterage is putting new appliance and furniture, while the small pistil of my daughter is in the mother's warm bosom then Be sucking to absorb a nipple and curiously conjecturing these busy adults.
I carry on the shoulder a few leather suitcases to come in, is all pure shadow and the kid's baggage in the leather suitcase.But I after death what distance follow is Zhao Ya, she then the hard way lifts my baggage to hobble ground to walk.
I after letting go of the baggage hurriedly return a body to go to and connect the baggage in Zhao Ya Shou over.Zhao Ya Bai my one eye, wiped to wipe oneself forehead top carefully joss-stick sweat, the low voice says:"I can go ……"
I ha ha say with smile:"Wife, I know that you can go.However, is your husband to is all right more?"
Take the language of having the ambiguity to let Zhao Ya is not greatly concussed by mind, Qiao face the Fei is red.After all already very for a long time didn't and I Be getting warmer and affectionate, just a little flirted by me, *of the nude body can not help a bit different.
Everything all after decoration complete, had the breathing of heavy house in house.Thought of here in half year inside will be me and the pure shadow possesses singly of house, my heart bottom comfortably warmly and deeply wears comfortable.
Beat to deliver after worker walk, Zhao Ya goes to nearby supermarket to purchase vegetables Shu, while I then continue to place some clotheses or daily necessity to arrive in the conductor bottom of pure shadow the room is everywhere.
BE just preparing to open a trunk, pure shadow suddenly Qiao face the Fei is red, one feet kicks away a leather suitcase, puckery track:"This …… Wu, I will handle by myself of, you put your own clothes ……"
Yi?I am some to feel suspicious, immediately and suddenly realize the inside is probably a personal chemisette product, is not got up by wry smile, lift up head to helplessly hope to watch from a distance a woman.She but once turned round to go, embrace the kid induces in the soft voice, however jade neck the strain for exposing her heart bottom with awkward and shy, is red.
I lift own thing to arrive at my own room, but the heart bottom is depressed to die.Depend, and own women live in an apartment, but can few person's ground in the Gu house live in another house and also really make people not great.See to want to speed progress, early some take down the woman, fight for husband and wife and father the female sincerely have a reunion, ha ha!
Because there is the career to study abroad alone abroad over the long term, the pure shadow starts to compare pure Yan to still calculate some cooking, but Zhao Ya was brought up by indulgent parents since childhood, but the cooking was really general.However is opposite I the person of this food absolute being class to say, all of two of them are the little novices who doesn't enter door.
In the Shu that I am engaged to prepare vegetables,Artist Series, but while preparing to do one fruit salad, pure shadow's Zhao Ya but joy ha ha ground's embracing baby is feeding kid Kobe beef milk, simultaneously stir a way:"Small pistil, etc. will taste the handicraft of your father mother!Ha ha, you mother Ya's handicraft isn't good, you today is can not taste."
"Ya Jie!"The pure shadow is some dissatisfiedly call way, " are you that the aunt of small pistil isn't very good?What friendship mother, very unpleasant to hear.Still have, please don't will I and a certain sex maniac be juxtaposed like?Pretty throw a person!"
I smell the speech keep turning over cold stare, drive this woman such Ji Feng, but I have no to answer back of dint, who make me spend heart?100 divide 100 what a suck!Even if be scolded dead by her, I also only recognized.
Is depressed under, hence turn to painfully sad to have for strength, the Huo Huo Huo ground wielding knife.Recent and enemy life and death dint Bo many times, skilled to the control of strength make use of to slice vegetables to get up, is also as if the art sort is wonderful to the milli- to carry, knife light Yi Yi, white light if do, and the food be also sliced tidy beauty, haven't gone into a pot for some meanings of captivating saliva, let two female see dim in vision confusedly.
"Wei, your cooking seem and was aggressive?"Zhao Ya seems to be just to inwardly swallow saliva, " small shadow, this descends you to have joy of eating, cohabitation, have edible dinner every day, I envied to die!"
The pure shadow is in fact also slavering, after all the greater half year didn't return to country, but the Chinese food building of the United States the flavor is really general.However this woman's mouth very hard:"What good?The somebody else gives birth to a kid for one and half months just, is reducing weight, if eat into a Lai how Wen Si Ji do?"
Steal a moment of time to peep to settle to copy one eye in my favour.Depend, you still use wear to reduce weight?One meter is 75 or so statureses, about 100th, the catty is heavy, did I feel a bit slender excessively!Lai Wen Si Ji highly and you about, but it is said that after having a lawsuit with Clinton, the weight play increases to 130 kilograms or so, completely become one fatty pig!
Flicking knife is soon like raindrop, did several inside countries most the food of domestic life.Like the preserved egg bean curd, garlic petal minced meat stir-fries Garland chrysanthemum, tiger skin to explode Jiao and rice wine Men to braise in soy sauce a meat, oil bamboo shoot to braise a black chicken, the staple food is an egg wheat a round flat cake and rice.And the pure shadow also did one dish fruit salad and also prepared some fresh Norway caviar and a bottle of pretty deluxe red wine.
See a red wine, I immediately the tender feelings in heart flow out.Remember I meet with pure shadow on the first day, she invites me to Lin Bin the hotel opening have a meal, once ascended a bottle of the best red wine that was worth of tens of thousands dollars, also teach to the knowledge of my wine tasting.Is also at that night, the clock respects Qi greatly make a pack, hit to harm my shoulder, but didn't expect as a result accomplished me and feelings of pure shadow blend of acceleration.
"Even if you wiped to do the tears in the my eyes, the tears in my heart can you wipe stem?"
Remember being the speech of this surprised thunder sort at that time, let me thoroughly subjugate, would like to from now on change oneself, for the sake of she but struggle, but pay, but abandon a comfort and ease life.
When the pure shadow pours wine for me,cheap beats by dre, I stare at her with the taste of deep feeling, but ear inside but seem at ring out she teaches me the article red wine that gentle and soft and clear and crisp voice ……
Probably is a really like substantial my brightly shining taste sort to make the pure shadow suffered, she finally and flush red in the facely anti- stared at my one eye, the low voice ruthlessly says:"Mr. Wen Jia Wei, if you think to be long here to live, please take care of your color eye.Hum, ignore a somebody else like knife at the Gua somebody else's meat and also suffered not suffered!"
I ain't got up by wry smile, soft track:"Copy, in fact I am to think of we for the first time together at the time that hotel had a meal, you also ordered a bottle of red wine ……"
The pure shadow tooks a look me and suddenly rush toward once the Chi smile and immediately and hurriedly refrain from rash action smiling face, light way:"Pass by so for a long time, don't remember!"
Once my cold stare turn over and depend and just approach one year, did you forget,cheap dr dre beats?Completely is playing me!
It be wellstill there being my coquette of fancying so much to uphold justice for me.Zhao Ya ate one mouthful bean curd and smiled happily ground to say:"Small shadow, only afraid be not don't remember, is a selectivity to forget?"
I smell the speech roar with laughter, the heart bottom is great to turn over, the Piao also takes toward the chemisette look in the eyes a silk flirts of meaning.
The pure shadow spirit must shout loudly "Ya Jie", killed braising in soy saucing of a piece of purple red meat to fill into Zhao Ya's small mouth inside with the pure silver chopsticks and hated ground to say:"Support to die you, see you still say.Hum!"
Immediately woman again coldly stare at just in the carefree cachinnation of I, until I completely smile not under go to, Xing Xing however stretch chopsticks to clip vegetables just.
"The Wu there are three living quarterses here, I see there a hereafter set out to me like."Zhao Ya is eating and visiting eyes to looking at room everywhere, the sudden rises, hence speak to let pure copy another angry words.
"It is sorry.The work and den that is me in"is pure shadow light way, ".And, did Ya Jie your plush apartment compare with my this common apartment condition to like several decuples and why want to join in the fun?If is to think of Mr. Wen Jia Wei's words, that please get he returns to good."
Zhao Ya's beautiful face is one Zhi, immediately peep out a shape of wry smile and turn a way toward me:"Where, I am to want to usually eat the delicious good dinner that the Wei son does.Hum, small copy your this cheap stake, time remember that you punished childhood every time all is that I on behalf asked for a favor, now but some faces all don't speak."
The pure shadow smells speech but not from smile, way:"Ya Jie, you are still not bashful to say.I am a Shi Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论