2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com ust as I am thinking

Can having start?Although Zhang Liang's winner is rich,hear that Liu Qing Yan's house can is all multimillionaire family in Hong Kong and Guangdong!"
The wolf says:"I saw today's Liu Qing Yan absolutely escape not to take off the evil claw that Zhang Liang wins!Hallucinogen, be fond of crafty water, ***, Zhang Liang wins of commit crime tool to prepare already for a long time, just have been having no opportunity use!"
The fox sighs to say:"Is alas, seem again little tonight in the world a pure like jade unique color beauty, but many a dissolute woman that cans be played by childe's elder brother Xie!"
I more listen to more scared, but for being unlikely to cause undesired agitation, but again not force to ask those two personal concrete circumstances.However the pure Yan should just come soon, should didn't°yet in danger?If she unexpectedly suffers the insult of shameless scoundrels, that I am getting more irredeemable mistake!
I is taken by surprise uneasy of wait for, finally arrived the 15th floors.I tailgate those two shameless scoundrelses and soon arrived at a big dance hall in.There has been here 200 people at least, ring along with the DJ huge voice, under the fluorescence that color public dance indiscriminately like the wildly evil sort.Everyone wears a mask of, there is demon dry skeleton of, there are six vivid things of, there is water bottom world of, there is bird animals of, most peculiarly and nothing is better than disguise as vegetative guy of oneself at severals.The such prospects makes my intelligent almost blurred, absentminded oneself got into a different world.
I start to grasp to come in a black bear mask that the place provides, the immediately anxious beginning flaps about everywhere and anxiously starts to seek pure Yan.Pure Yan, my lover, you must insist me to save your time!
In this urgent time, my heart finally admitted the love of I to the pure Yan.This love once was suppressed because of Liu Qing Yan and the natural affection of pure Yan, as a result hibernated.But it finally breaks through depressive hard ice and breaks hull but and lets me bursts out to her infinite love at present.Pure Yan that facial appearance that is lovely continuously of in the moment present at me, and she gets along with me of one act act or sweet or distressed of the prospects also continuously appear in my brain.The pure Yan is so deep to my love, in the unique valley, she unexpectedly and ever for the sake of that one of the hundred million cents of with opportunity but Yun body that I reencounter not Xu,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com.Thus the deep love idea weighs of girl, I arrive where just can find out!My eye socket involuntarily overflows drop of tear, the heart bottom is secretly swearing:Pure Yan, even if you want me to give up owners all can.But I have to own you, otherwise even if give me the whole world, I also had no the meaning of existence!This a moment of I completely bring my shadow Liu Qing's shadow to abandon and purely only settle Yan in my heart.
I anxiously and continuously line up to open public look for pure Yan.The pure Yan statures is the highest, in the female kid absolutely is excel others as a crane among chickens, and at and my Ou annoy of time seem the Yi ground of being dressed in an emerald green long skirt, should seek very easily.Finally, I am at present a bright, see before have one to disguise as peacock of tall fellow girl, she is also dressed in a green long skirt.My exultation under, flick to begin several steps to come forward to prepare to shout loudly, but my eyes see of the scene make my hand stagnate in the sky.Sees the pure Yan and a high big male kid hug together, positive**hot kiss, even the masks are all pushed a part.Hope pure Yan that high figure, I shiver all over and basically Be different from because of the shape of pure Yan is eat to be fond of crafty water or hallucinogen appearance.She simultaneously kiss return part at supplely the dance move and obviously wide awake very, and in the kiss of remaining she still continuously and male the kid warm and affectionately tie up Mian thin language.
I think call, but the throat is generally suddenly hoarse, the whole individual all wood foolish live.Pure Yan, did you want to give me up?You to I thoroughly despair?Why will you hug and kiss with other people's thus deep feeling?My tears along with despairing heart continuously the Xie flow, lost all interest must be like Antarctic 10000 years Xuan ice.Because the crowd collides with, I am constantly pushed in the side of hall, but pure Yan already and that male kid's hugging to dance be drowned by the crowd.
I throw a mask and be like there is no the puppet sort of intelligent moving to a big veranda of hall side.I don't know that I stays to still have here what meaning, I am just the station of foolish Leng here.The foot is several ten meters high unreals, I stare at black of space, seeming there is my marriage.
The despair lets my soul throws leave my body, it sighs in sorrow on the unreal:The pure Yan is finally similar to her elder sister to abandon me.The love is perfectly right nonexistent in this world, it is false, and just the person is like with the hallucinogenic mirror that his/her own imagination figment comes out just!
I don't know that my own existence still includes what meaning, just completely banished a Liu Qing's shadow at me to my influence, prepared to whole heartedly love the time of those female kids who loved me, but my favourite left me!Is the love still meaningful?And small cloud, autumn orchid and summer language is soft to constitute a family meaningful?Have no!Because the foundation of this family basically just vain thing, Be just so-called love.Does the love can do for the foundation?Once under the pressure of house, leaf's house and Xie Jia in summer, it is like lather sort blowout, the end ash flies smoke to put out.But that funny family then will be like a mirage sort to bomb however tumble down!
Just while tired of earthly lifely preparing to do dangerous action of, I suddenly a voice make me fierce a surprised, the soul Shu suddenly returned to his/her own body.That is a young girl Be infinite to disappointedly and lightly sigh a voice, but make me thus shocked BE, that voice is what I absolutely acquaint with, the voice of pure Yan!But this young girl obviously already here for a long time, even in the time that I come over seem where.Just I was complete to be like statue at that time of sort, so didn't notice just.
I lightly move a step, the heart is like the flutter of the Lei drum sort vehemence, the hot tears of concussion not from forbid of rush to gush.The female kid lightly finishes sighing You You's saying behind:"Elder brother, you don't know that you are the most sacred existence in the in the mind of Yan Yan?So of cheat Yan Yan, are you unfeeling?"
I shiver to almost have no command over my own body, I am too agitated to almost want Hao to call out.Is thankful old sky of, my pure Yan not only didn't abandon me, but also she still keeps so loving deeply me!Lover, you is thus of treat me, I again how recompense you!I am strong from press the Na to live to sob of desire, do the best to continue to move a step.
The young girl finally detects to arrive after death not to, turn round to come over to hope me.Immediately she is foolish to live, is like not to believe own eyes.After I stretch hand hands,beats by dre, the young girl sobs to rush toward my bosom.I sob to put out strength to embrace pure Yan tightly, this a moment I was absolutely like to own in the world, I felt that my heart and my soul thoroughly returned to body.My pure Yan is finally actually true at of in my bosom, she didn't give up her lover, she still keeps deeply loving me.Her love is so deep, even if death can not also the love destruction of this surprised world Qi ghost absolute being!
I all over shiver and continuously kiss the female kid's delicate face and show hair in bosom, continuously of say in her ear:"Execuse me, Yan Yan.Yan Yan, sorry.Is that the elder brother is bad, the elder brother isn't good."
The female kid also excitedly sobs, can not speak words and just put out strength of beat my back, very long just slowly lead spirit, sob to say:"Bad elder brother,Beats By Dre Diamond, would you not° until let sad dead of Yan Yan be pleased?"
I sob to say:"Yan Yan, if lost you, elder brother even if dying is also unwilling!"
One earthquake of female kid, the low voice asks a way:"Elder brother, you ……love me?"
I hard say:"Love!Yan Yan, the elder brother finally knew today, I loved you.I love you to excel to love I 10,00000%.Just as I am thinking to lose you, I absolutely even had the hearts of dead.Yan Yan, do you know why I will arrive at veranda?I just almost wanted to jump down to go to from here!"
Female kid a surprised, urgently and urgently ask a way:"Elder brother, you ……you how so silly!I just show bad temper with you, you don't believe my love to you?"
The affair of misunderstanding that I am tiny to tinily sigh, just look for pure Yan but creation in the hall oneself said out.The pure Yan cannots help but beating my several bottomses again, the whimper of the pole of injustice says:"Smelly elder brother, bad elder brother, is the somebody else that so a person?Those men connect a positive eye all lazy must see, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论