2012年11月1日星期四

monster beats exist a condition t

The balloon of leaking air is been similar to turn quite a few turn then"Pa Ta" to drop all of a sudden in the sky peep out original shape on the ground-a lovely small fox, such as I guess of so, bearer H'm come to fox is exactly seven treasures of《the dog night fork 》 inside, I unexpectedly and carelessly turned to take a fox clan for myself child but feel keenly shame.
"Pain pain pain ……" seven treasures lie prone Wu on the ground to wear a face call haven't waited to escape, night a have already started to carry his fluffy fox's tail to pour to lift to cautiously conjecture to say:"Pour is lovely, is he really also a demon fox?"
I drive night one bold and unconstrained style make suddenly and violently sweat not already, just thinking obstruct the behavior that she maltreats an animal seven treasures have already dissatisfiedly called a way to us:"I am a very fantastic devil, immediately send me to return to!Otherwise my friend came you to die to settle, they can are all very strong of, not only have the cruelest devil, but also have the most ferocious of in addition to bewitching teacher and the most severe master, you humiliate me, they can't pass you."
I smile happily of from the skill in night in once connected seven treasures to put to lightly say with smile on the ground:"Seven treasure kid, you say so caution to be cooperated by the dog night fork and coral to suddenly and violently beat, however believe that the Mi Lei, that bad master will must be very happy that you introduce so his."
"Do you know me?……Do you just grasp what I come over for the sake of the jade of four souls?Are you the under charge that the Nai falls?You can't succeed!The dog night fork finally will definitely vanquish you!~~~The dog night fork and everyone come to save me quickly!I will be eaten by the devil!"
See seven treasures to sink to immerse own brain inside theater starts wailing aloud to weep aloud, I the lips Cape have muscular spasms of gave him a suddenly and violently Li call way:"Which do you see me to order to be like that spider male's under charge?Your guess also had no personal status too much?How don't you guess that I am the under charge that kills live creatures pill adult?"
"Yi?Aren't you the under charge that the Nai falls?That do you grasp me to come to do what?"
Seven treasures hear I say so to right away stop noise pollution, I then helplessly say:"Is purely surprised, puzzling of invoke you to come over me very sorry, in a short while send you to return to."
"Very excessively, can an apology make up the mind wound that I am subjected to?The Ge Wei just took to come over the a lot of and delicious from her house and hadn't waited to eat you to invoke I came over, in a short while the dog night fork would definitely all eat up!~~~"
He more says it's more sad, immediately after weep aloud again, I hurriedly put in seven treasure in fronts various snack that a lot of Is buy in the hunter world to say:"All of these are what child likes to eats, enough repaired your mind wound."
Seven treasures see these snack eyes immediately shine and right away tear off the packing bag of a bag of potato chips to happily eat, simultaneously eat a mouth inside Be still unclear to not and purely say:"Now that your sincere apology …… this time forgave you …… well delicious ……"
Coax seven treasures, I just loosenned tone but see white Zai and silver seldom had much of tacit understanding of together with eyes took aim me, see I immediately a bit ashamed, looked like oneself seem to be never think of eat these snacks for two of him, I hurriedly took out two bag preserved beefs strong say with smile:"This is also very delicious, taste."
"Hum, isn't this young master just a child."
The white Zai Jue rises mouth pout's saying, eyes but cannot help but lookinging at the snack in the my hand, as for the silver directly takes away two bag preserved beefs in the my hand to together and smilingly say:"Now that the bad timber young master wasn't rare and then all returned me and looked very delicious appearance."
The white Zai looking at to intentionally annoys his city pill the silver immediately want to become angry of appearance, I hurriedly take out two bag preserved beefs again strong line of the inside filling his hand's livinging pacify so much in a short while this just quelled this dispute, isn't all kid who makes people save heart,monster beats!
The in the mind just and depressedly thinks, the hiding of body side horse suddenly speaks up:"If the bewitching foxes connecting down to invoke all so easily solve good."
"Stop worrying, absolutely can of, I will definitely let you come home punctually of, trouble you really ashamed."
Hide a horse to moderately say with smile to me:"Need not apologize to me, didn't relate to, am it also very happy, in a short while want to visit at my house to in fact can know you today me?The meal that the mother personally does eats well very much."
"Really can?"
Hear I slightly take excited voice and hide a horse to looking at my face up take soft smiling face to say:"This invokes after converse you can return to together with me, the mother wills definitely like yours and also has me to want to take you to look for some plants that is suitable for you to use to the evil boundary, your ability is as alike as I, if is promote by the real strenght that I train for a while you very quick."
The invitation that hides a horse really and captivatingly says, me really can not refuse, I am happy dizzy of just thinking promise, blue dye the sudden Mi rises eyes voice some apathy of say:"Forgive me presumptuous ask a , Yu Zhi wave captain with you leave can also come back behind?"
Is blue the words dying right away let the owner all see with the surly vision to hide a horse, he seems to have no feel remain shallow to say with smile:"Please don't misunderstand, I don't have other meaning and just seldom meet ability wants with the of the same tribe of my likeness to raise real strenght for her in order to in the days to come can the better existence come down, I know that you are worrying what, she really can not use this again to invoke to return to here after leaving with me, however please trust, I acquaint with towards working properly boundary still calculating, also very good with small Yan adult king's friendship, I will be responsible for sending what her come back."
"I think that you seem to make wrong a matter, don't work properly boundary and is a corpse soul here field, and you in of work properly a boundary, little Yan king have never heard as well, very sorry, I as 11 thirds of brigades can not make you literally take captain unknown world, I think that other captains must be same opinion."
See blue the Ji dying a very pre-eminent otter refused to hide the invitation of horse, I could not help a bit depressed, however I also immediately thought of myself once with hide adult horse to leave and then equal the world of going 《the You visits white book 》 , if can not use to invoke one basic is to can not come back again, although I feel there am very good, still modernize a society to compare here to exist a condition to be good friends with at least Be getting tooer many, however thought of and leave everyone to can not help some loathe to give up, blue dye since already the otter Ji make decision, I pour is difficult to expressly loosen tone.
I just thinking thousand times and sorrily turn down the invitation of hiding the horse, he the verdant eye Tong take a silk to surprisedly say:"Corpse soul field?I also hear for the first time this place, however the breathing here and work properly boundary to really be like, can explain to is what kind of world here for a while for me?"
"Ha ha, in brief come to say that here am an another an and you opposite parallelism in the world of the place of different time dollar world, all of us are Azraels, work property with work properly the boundary guide member peony just about, however at ordinary times the work of most still heel bad work properly combat, we above work properly adult king and the pretty much the same thing Class of your little Yan king in, however he at ordinary times all is no matter matter of be still small Yan adult king more diligence ah, certainly we here also have the world to live with your alike mankind there, as for devil in addition to I outside probably is have no of pour is have a lot of bad work properly, also have them live of falsely turn property and you of the evil boundary is just about, however the environment differs a lot of whole is big desert ……"
I to hid adult horse to in brief introduce this world, although say some intelligence quotients that is disorderly believe to hide adult horse definitely understand of, indeed as expected he listens to I finish saying has already peeped out and released on the face however of facial expression, then looking at have been just saying with seven treasures that snack struggle:"He probably also comes from and our different world?"
"BE ah, seven treasures come from another Warring Kingdoms of world, however he the Ge Wei in is a person in the coming 500 year, so seven treasures just recognize these food, in fine this invokes to seem to invoke different world, not coetaneous fox to come over."
The words that hear me hide a horse to look at me to suddenly speak up:"If you and I are the person of the same world, so I combine you will know me out of the never thought that, but you are since the person of this world why will understand so me and understand that small fox Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论