2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre uk ome from F actually

I can invoke my friend to come out a help when it's necessary.However disobeying the business of natural regulation isn't so good, so under the circumstance that don't arrive ten thousand to can not help I still don't want to bother them, otherwise I just urged that tree to quickly grow."
She says with smile and also disappear body how move, that turnip imitates a Buddha to have the ego the auto of consciousness to upwards lift to pull us, soon two of us Ye arrive the overhanging cliff take over come.
When I sit on the solid earth this just discovers that that girl has been holding tight the hand of turnip having already whetted the blood scar of an unclear exudation blood to come out, I certainly certainly looking at finally unbearable openings of her wound to ask a way:"Why want to attain this kind of situation for my this stranger, you in fact have no necessity to save mine."
Hear I say so, while ascending on her face peep out interrogative don't understand of facial expression, a bit strange of ask:"Why say to have no necessity to save you, if don't save you, you will die be not?"
I am immediately some to have no dint, point at her hand to say:"This isn't the point, the point is a first half sentence, why want to save my this stranger thus and hard?We completely have no relation be not?Your seeing your own hands all has already got hurt."
"My hand has no matter, can save you I am really happy, although have never seen you before, since we lived together under this blue sky, should help each other, my saving you are as it should be, everybody has the reason to exist to descend in this world, cherish life, cherish life, so our life woulded be meaningful, would be full of love with bright."
She says to my a captivating smile and makes me very anxious to keep on drilling underground while ascending, sway the Holy Mother of eye to smile so much!Compare with her I feel her own mind already darkly degenerative have no medicine can save.
Drive she does the soul shining glory of thus classic heavenliness shine in glory me to feel joy?That why for an instant my brain in will appear Central plains beard Nai son's just across the street shining living creature often says of the stage dialogue that makes to smile of "is very dazzling, I want to melt"?
Just thinking and beard Nai the son Be similar to seek a corner of cloudiness to become mildewed, the in the moment shining living creature has already smiled to say to me:"I call beautiful cloud, you call what name?"
"I?"
Suddenly be inquired about this problem, I tiny tiny one Leng, previous of the boring viewpoint be immediately thrown far away, hesitant for a while I just the pendency eyelid low voice say:"The wave of Yu Zhi, I call Yu Zhi wave feeling."
Eyes are suddenly some moist, I in mind and inwardly to all the person said voice"sorry".
Execuse me, all person, I really like a breeze, this surname, also always with the surname that owns a breeze but proud of, but in the clout to destine I can not obstruct the wave of Yu Zhi one destiny that is exterminated entire, as long as the blood that thoughts of glorious momentary wave of Yu Zhi one clan will rupture in this world me very sad, so I am unique now can do of be before I dies with the identity existence of the Yu Zhi wave clansmen is here in the world, let the surname of the wave of Yu Zhi one clan continue to go on ……
"BE just thinking what?How to suddenly peep out a so sad facial expression?"
See the look in the eyes that beautiful cloud concerns, I unwillingly say with smile:"Do not think what, just is just thinking here actually is where?"
"Is to enchant valley here, I live of village right here, in a short while go home together with me, speak of the first person of outside village who are that I am from birth to meet to you, can tell me outside of what appearance is the world ?Have I still never been to the world of outside!"
Looking at her hot slice of look in the eyes I am just wry smile, I still don't know here is what world let how I tell her?I am finally understand now why night elder brother Ye told me eddy in the time and space that don't want to resist to take I go to net world king, the result originally and finally was to drop into an unknown world of another an ah, don't know what world here am, Chinese seeing her whole body for Chinese ancient times dresses up me to temporarily still really can not guess to come from F actually drop into which world inside.
See my some depressed facial expressionses, beautiful cloud considerately has never continued to ask me concerning outside the question of the world, just hand me to get up to say:"Could you walk?How is body?"
"…… This …… perhaps sufficient Qiang ……"
Haven't waited to finish saying but suddenly discover bodily strength unexpectedly at gradually instauration, originally slow-moving must approach the body of deadlock everyone noodles function also the beginning slowly resume as usual, I this just discover I be just covered with by a kind of green ray of light that has vitality very much, is exactly that kind of the soft ray of light sending out from beautiful cloud body top lets my body gradually get up.
"This actually is what geezer ability?BE you have of still self-discipline the day after tomorrow get?"
"Yi?Do you have no this kind of to make the ability of creation recovery?Everybody whom I know has."
Facing the facial expression of my question beautiful cloud is interrogative like kid's sort of innocent, I this just thinks of she just said of have never arrived outside the words of the world, saw to is the life of this kind of closing to accomplish she didn't know current affairs of innocent, what person is beautiful cloud actually?Or say that what to live is actually some what person in village that she live?Why will have so geezer ability?
The in the mind still and just and inwardly deliberates, beautiful cloud has already used this kind of to endure the ability that the Shu compares Mei with medical treatment to let my body thoroughly resumes as usual.
Nevertheless, hear the village that she invite me to go to her visit an in the mind to can not help some hesitant, always feel she the village in was full of mysterious, inside of the person all own unknown strength again, if went to don't necessarily good matter, however see her thus passionate invitation I, just again neglected saving of life and death I, I still true ashamed said not to go, so at last exactly still kept accepting her invitation.
Beautiful cloud warmheartedly introduces circumferential scenery for me in returning to the road of village with her, but I then make oblique reference of inquire her of ability, this just knows she knows that I trap over there through a plant, while that turnip is that she lets the tree of overhanging cliff neighborhood the growth come out at the time.Although beautiful cloud says that the plant is her friend,beautiful cloud passes her copy Xu I certain she own the ability of control plant.
Really is equal geezer ability, let me think of pomp to matchlessly hide adult horse, according to my calculate, she just cured me the lifeful green sent forth on body was glorious to is the source of her ability, and even if have no intentionally use, that kind of the strength still kept having influence to surroundings, I saw with own eyes a plant for withering away after she once walked right away withered wood return of spring to resume source of vitality and bloom very flourishingly.
"If she academic association's enduring Shu probably can use beginning generation the fire copy adult of the wood escape airtight Shu also perhaps!"
Somehow or other?See my in the mind of the ability that she unintentionally display unexpectedly uncanny emergence this mind.
Originally think to operate a plant to is her ability, but when I see a flock of fierce wild beast at her in front similar lovely to me like the white Yan follow, I finally make sure that she truely owns of in fact is close natural ability, also only this ability would let the plant willingly listen to her to orderany?
I am finally understand now why see her a first eye will have already specially and comfortablely grown to feel, even if is the high etc. the intelligence life in the world body, the mankind essentially still keep being a mammal of primate species, that kind of the delightfully fresh nature merges into an integral whole with world of breathing ignore is who will really want to become intimate with, and very good ability, no wonder that will own a like crystal sort pure and transparent heart.
BE appearing lost in thought of looking at happiness of with various animal say "hello" face up take pure smiling face of beautiful cloud, pursue to beat to make of step voice suddenly from the forest of the left side in spread, turn a head to hope to go, two seven, the 8-year-old boy, girl have already rushed to appear in my visual field.
Those are the twins of a rightness of powders makeup jade Zhuo, two small faces is some because of but was red to rush toward, looked excrescent amiability,beats by dre uk.However when I see pure those two kids dress, my back of the head right away and unavoidablely comes out one row black line.
That little girl wears very obviously of is a chirpaur, but the boy wear of but Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论