2012年11月14日星期三

cheap beats by dre ened them aren't goo

Male continuously ha ha on smiling, stand:"You want to walk and then walk of?The Hey sees on your small, I ain't difficult either you.Bead son, I also don't you get, see you long of thus handsome and talented, the darling return to mansion with me and did my inside wait on how?Hey, as long as you promised, hereafter also need not like this hard come to sell goods."I this annoys hey, TMD, the attention of this guy originally on me.
I am to denounce openly:"Male Sun Xu, you are really shameless, unexpectedly dare to like this make fun of and I, hum, you want to leave me, have to also have this skill."Male continuously eye a stare:"Hey, I see you are to toast not to eat to drink wine as forfeit, order a color for you to see.Come, take down for me.Hum, lifted you to return to mansion and let you taste mouth hard taste."His under charge echoes to rush toward to come up.
Annoyed extremity in my heart, good, today, my teaching you these aren't the trick of thing.I also no longer stay a hand, these stupid persons are my opponents there, have no in a short while time, all lie over there.The owner of trading company sees how the situation develops far from good, away and disappear run.That male continuously thoughts of there I unexpectedly will like this artistic skill, see his under charge enemy not, he also pulls out sword to rush toward to come up.Want to say that childe's elder brother in the chaotic still has a little skill of, regrettable, this be not on the battlefield, use sword, Hey, your damp came.I am a body form conversion under, is used several recruit, chase his sword Duo at hand up, and already at his neck up.But male be continuously sat ground up, frighten of turn angry face, the person trembled a department to stop, the mouth is still pretty hard:"You dare, you dare to my impoliteness, I is male Sun Xu.You...."
I hope this worthless scoundrel and roar with laughter:"I can't kill yours, but also want and give you precept.In broad daylight under, dare to so literally humiliate a person.Hum, how does male Sun Zan teach yours?Now that he can't teach his own son, I teach you for him, today, I stay some mark for you in case you act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion again."I am a feet Chuai on him, lie prone his Chuai on the ground, begin a desire sting.
The this bottom of male Sun Xu cans not endure any more and shouts loudly:"Don't , don't harm me, you want what I am to you."I despise ground to hope him:"Am I just not rare rare, today make you know badly, seeing you dare also literally hurt other people."Say, I raised a hand to come up in his bottom a Geneva cross, this guy kills a pig sort ground the Hao calls, really unpleasant to hear.
I am just satisfied, also want to add two gangs again on the Geneva cross, will ten change rice, 1 yells to spread:"Stop, you give I away with it."In addition to trading company, coax ground to flow out to come in tenth, personal.I raise head and look, , is all dult, one is all incognizant.Male continuously the title see, rushed toward up a while:"Father saves me."That shouts an away with it person to took a look male Sun Xu and loosens tone, then keep staring at I.This bottom, I can really fear, not from must retreat several steps.
Male Sun Zan sat down:"Are you who, unexpectedly dare be thus bold?"I hope him, a grind teeth:"Is what your son harms me first, he...."Male continuously shouts loudly:"Father, the this person's body last Chuai wears extremely rare jewelry.He small age, again not- local Hao clan, where of treasure thing, the clear right and wrong steals namely steal, I am about to interrogate and he, he unexpectedly dares to resist arrest."Male Sun Zan Zhou knit the brows, life person male continuously hand to walk, then looking at me to ask a way:"You haven't returned my to ask words.You are who, where come, what jewelry?"
I hope him and also went ahead regardless:"My bead son is what my father leaves.Hum, your son not only wants to rob my bead son, but also wants to rob me to be his servant, you don't take care of to teach your son and unexpectedly come to interrogate me."Male Sun Zan's face is a bit red, think is he also understands he's son of grasp sex.However, be so many people, also hang on his face don't live.He is "Pa" ground a clap a case several, stand.I also chase heart a horizontal, heart way, you dare to catch me, I put together.
Just in this time, hurtle to come in a person from the outside.Once I see, ground 1 rushed toward up:"Elder brother, they..." future is exactly Zhao Yun.Is male Sun Zan listen to owner in the trading company parties person report letter, he makes public return to, oneself in a hurry took a few confidents to rush through to come over.Zhao Yun sees the rush that male Sun Zan walks, oddness in heart, feel again not good, follow behind, also come over.Just got to doorway, hear my voice, he is to quickly hurtle to come in.See me, he is a pull me, put at him after death.
Male Sun Zan Yi sees:"Son dragon, is he who?"Zhao Yun Gong body time way:"Adult, he is younger brother, Zhao Yu, of cloud, the small age is unreasonable, gave offense to adult, some generation he compensates offense."Male Sun Zan Yi listens to, hey, is Zhao Yun's younger brother, he is cold to hum a , don't talk.
This time, flank one person the cachinnation arrive:"I a little bit ex- days then hear son general dragon where a younger brother younger brother is this kid, Hey, no wonder that artistic skill such get."Male Sun Zan sees him:"Originally private since early know also?"Oh, he is male Sun Zan to spoil minister:Close Jing.Close Jing to looking at me to say with smile:"Know general dragon of son comes to a younger brother and early wants to left for to call on, but is that the official business is busy, have been pressed for time.The Hey is since son general dragon's weak younger brother, lord Mr., the matter of today is just!"
Male Sun Zan but is a smile:"Today He Shi?Today have no matter is also.I see this son also eat once I frighten, son dragon, you take it home and livinged to comfort so much and another day take him to go into a mansion, I appreciate him well again."Zhao Yun thanks humbly:"Thank adult.Younger brother Yu just come to this also doesn't understand rite soon, cloud will certainly good good guidance it."Male Sun Zan's cachinnation:"Calculate, again the end frightenned him, the Ru talks conciliation so much be.I waited back."He starts and took these people to walk.
Zhao Yun looking at their a group of people to leave and also no longer say what, sigh spirit, pull me to go home.Return to in home, Zhao Yun Fang looking at me to say:"Son jade ah, you made trouble also.This male is continuously male adult loves deeply most of son, you harmed him, alas."My the mouth of Pie Pie:"Elder brother don't blame me.You didn't see, that male continuously and unexpectedly made fun of and I, also need to grasp me to return to mansion, make him begin first.Hum, if isn't the share that sees at male Sun Zan up, I in no case thus light Rao he."
Zhao Yun sighed:"You are really a kid's temper.Calculate, lead several days, I still make you send you homing of good.You are here, too dangerous."I opened widely mouth:"Elder brother, can't, have no so seriously.Does this male Sun Zan want to be disadvantageous to elder brother?An open Ba lord can't cover up shortcomings so."Zhao Yun sighs:"He probably can't have what action, but, son jade ah, for always wanting of the elder brother a war of, impossibly old guard at you nearby of.That male continuously and necessarily isn't willing to give up thus, I am afraid he to you disadvantageous!Is alas, make you don't want to be that bead son, you are to don't listen to."
I turned to turn eyes:"Elder brother, since male Sun Jia is a person like this, not equal to, the elder brother took me to walk together, this kind of person, unworthy is his effect of."Zhao Yun chases face one plank:"Blah what ah?No matter how it is, lord Mr. hasn't let my place down, I how could make the person of righteousness not?"I raise a mouth:"But, the younger brother gave offense to them today ah, I am frightened them aren't good to elder brother."Zhao Yun sighs:"Did not male adult don't make what?Calculate, is still that you leave first."I shake head:"Don't , the younger brother not wants to leave an elder brother.So, we see to say again, if that male continuously and really isn't willing to give up, the younger brother walks again not late, good?"Zhao Yun sees me and also only noded.

Brothers article-chapter 6 leave


Brothers article-chapter 6 leave
Time passed by for half month, male Sun Zan there again didn't act, seem true of what affair also didn't take place similar.Closed Jing to really come once, asked to ask my age, the circumstance of the home etc., also tell us, male Sun Zan scolded continuously malicious male after returning to, and make us rest assured, Mr. the Zan absolutely can't punish ours.I all started relaxing a vigilance,cheap beats by dre, now that didn't occupy with Zhao Yun Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论