2012年11月1日星期四

monster beats iscover oneself beca

The whereabouts of card, be divided into three corners to battle out return be really vehemence, exactly which is an abnormal condition kill people evil?No matter, think a way first to take them to come out!Really can not helplessly looking at innocent people dead in the in front."
I say the facing front has already run very fast and gone to and soon come right away to arrive the first battle out a Bronze Medal of several human face front, know to tell them the danger didn't also use here, so I directly rob the Bronze Medal in the their hand to can be chased by they facing second groups of persons before go, make by old formula over there, then run to arrive third groups of persons' in front ……
Take three pieces of Bronze medals in the hand, all people also all come together at at present, I looking at here only left 20th, individual just thinking lead they leave here and hugely blow up a voice but suddenly ring out, ground try very hard to of oscillate, the piece of stone of top of head is continuously to fallen off, have already had no time to go out, hunter's association makes it still really cut off!Explosives' all using out to see come is to really want to let evil dead of that homicide here!He dies in my doesn't matter, but our these innocent citizen want to be that burying along with of abnormal condition article, really his Miao of!
I mercilessly think, the person who toward all scares thousand times yells a way:"Do not think to be dead of immediately arrive me nearby!Otherwise true dead settle!"
I say the hands have already soon flown knot to print then make an effort press use soil to escape to knot the boundary soil prison Shu on the ground, although this Shu in the soil prison have no sound to endure 4 people many inside that ability with never owned to absorb to check carat of the fatty's hall in the soil prison, however is an enduring of specialized pass person Shu its anti- stroke dint still very strong of, at the right moment can try strength for anti- stroke in this kind of time, must stand!The time that tests you arrived!
I am in mind continuously to inwardly pray, the top of head is continuously to have small sandstone to fallen off, feel really dangerous in the violent vibration, until the vibration thoroughly disappears everything to return after being calm, I looking at I's facilities of such as[one] pot cover button up in the piece of stone shot that looked strongly built stone system to knot boundary to finally loosen tone on the ground, knew that own soil prison Shu experienced to test, exactly wasn't continuously fallen off by the top of head to break, however because it is use to close an enemy of endure Shu, seldom close oneself at in how go out to pour is a problem!
Effort in heart deliberates how to go out, always the station sees me in the nearby white Yan a face contemplate of the melancholy shape Be very pure and light to loosely say:"Directly broke off the rock blocking off road like!Why the need for consider so along while?"
"Idiot!Do you know what circumstance now is?The surroundingses all have already fallen to sink whole is escaped by this soil to knot boundary to maintain, if hastily break, even how to die all not to know!"
I hate iron not to become steel's saying, for white Yan crest wear thus handsome and talented cleverness of facial appearance, brains still thus in brief and really have already grown a grieved felling.
The database Luo Luo nearby deliberates to say at me:"This is really a problem, you can see the external world can think now way at most does the safety steady place break through a thoroughfare?"
"Perhaps don't go, all outside block up dead dead of, wanting to go out will break through a long long of passage, however now this circumstance even if break through to also want to face passage to collapse to fall the danger at any time, almost equal to do useless achievement, frank say that we seemed to surround!"
I looking at a surroundings circumstance some helplessly say, those examinees who originally think to escape from a to rob hear my words all be rattled, again see database Luo Luo ……indeed as expected is a person more infuriating than person,monster beats!Not Kui is in the future drive the small cool pain is all flat the noodles don't change the man of color H'm boy, hear the words that I almost equal to die notification unexpectedly remain appearance with quiet look completely have no different facial expression.
I lean against stone wall to sit at his nearby looking at calm small database Luo of facial expression Luo to cannot help but asking a way:"Are not you frightened?"
"Is frightened?"
The small database Luo Luo turns head sideways to looking at my face up peep out lovely of confused facial expression, he cautiously think want just say:"Should be not frightened, from own memory and start dying and then have been keeping company with at my nearby, very early past I have already accepted the destiny that may die at any time, so suddenly hear your words also can't feel shocked frightened, just a bit unwilling, meteor street outside of the world still think again more feel for a while ……"
He looking at his owns hand voice quiet of of say, then depend low Nan's saying is on me:"In fact even if can not feel any further vital existence also nothing important, very early the past knew vital flimsiness and all probably elapsed at any time, don't know why followed you closely time the mood is always specially quiet, seem to be sunlight, Noan-noan of, like your body up send forth of flavor, the subtle fragrance is secluded, seem ever and appeared in a dream of flavor."
Listen to small database Luo Luo muttering voice, I cannot help but hugging his words to light and softly say:"Is not mortal, the life is very strong, everyone can keep on living and believe me."
"I believe you!From see you a first eye I cannot help but wanting to believe you, even do I all feel very unimaginable by myself!"
The small database Luo Luo smiles to say to me, pure of smiling face as if does the pleasant breeze sort once kiss my mind, indeed as expected is still a child and looking at him pure of smiling face I lower the head close kiss his cheeks, suddenly discover oneself because he in the future will become the chief of unreal image trip regiment but have prejudice to him really should not, he now still a what have never is of kid, as long as teaching very definitely can the database Luo Luo pullout the moral path change his destiny.
The lips side hangs one silk shallow shallowly smile an idea, I stand up to turn a dialogue Yan to say:"You take owner to arrive there the corner stand well, I want again use a soil to escape to knot boundary to you-"
Haven't waited to finish saying the white Yan has already jumped feet to say:"Then?You not is say to at will break open to knot boundary will very dangerous?You intend to undertake all dangerous yous?I don't want!I want with at your nearby."
I smile dialogue Yan to say:"Trust, don't calculate danger as well, I have already thoughted of a method left here, made me on trial for a while, now owner all arrive that corner station good, don't hinder my Shi Shu."
See all examinees listen to my order good in the position station that I specify, I and then display a soil prison Shu to them, hope that in a short while I couldn't spread to them while using that to endure Shu,
The clairvoyance ability of cold stare 360 degrees angle of view makes me clearly know that we in fact surround in the profound underground, this maze is to extend to the underground by a gradient that make people can not realize and have already thoroughly fallen to sink to want to be gone out by general method basically and impossibly here now, so also have to use very rules means.
Shut to match mourning of crystal bulb of lily shape of touching of cold stare my subconscious ear fall to, hesitant still keep having never made oneself get into a demon to turn status all of a sudden, originally want to make use of oneself to control vegetative ability breakthrough here, however once demon dissolved to control plant and general body Shu oneself has no self-preservation ability any further, so I still keep wanting to use to endure Shu to leave here, but currently the best choice be beginning generation fire shadow adult of the wood escape occult art.
Wood's escaping occult art is a beginning generation fire only copy then adult can use of endure Shu, at the beginning study spooler of the endure the Shu is also entertaining to expand a knowledge of the viewpoint didn't basically and never think that oneself has the hope of academic association, this is what physical endowment problem isn't a study hard bitterness to do and then can learn, however probably can really use by my current physical endowment also perhaps.
The hope for feeling thus I hard stop and think and adjust and breathe for a while, then concentrated to check carat to use a wood and escape airtight Shu tree field and decline Dan inside the body, in the unclear vibration, the land of foot's numerouses continuously appear from the underground, the intention reads and warns a plant not to be going to touch soil and escape and knot the person in the boundary, then I allly check carats and all release ……
Under my control, the tree trunk, becomes robust matchlessly at the same time still threatening force hugely to expand on all sides but, breaks the soil that I established in the beginning to escape to knot boundary a while, then at under a moment's directly rushing out a ground to form a big tree of a hundred years above branches and leaves bushiness is in three days at least.
The bright and beautiful sunlight orders through the three days big tree stars of the irradiation go into this Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论