2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com e to dare not believ

."Old mama urgently and in a hurry says.
"What's the matter with her,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com?Be free?"On listenning to keep making so say, I am getting more hasty, take off to ask a way.
"Return an ability how, this all not because of you,cheap dr dre beats, don't eat for more than 10 days not drink of, is persons to all can not stand, you be again have spirit, also not want to ignore not to adopt to the somebody else ah, again say that the Ting son has no fault."The preachment that just finished being subjected to eldest sister-in-law, old mama has already started preaching again.
"Know, old mama, color dress how exactly?"I hurriedly live old mama's topic, otherwise possible really endless.
"You saw not to know by yourself, she at city people hospital."Old mama ruthlessly stared my one eye.
"Can I am in Peking now."Old mama says of city people hospital is in Shanghai, I now but in Peking, leave be able to be not near.
"If that I can ignore, if you don't rush through back today, I don't want you good-looking, like, I also at enmity with you said, I see Ting son now, you immediately rush through to come over for me."Old mama finishes saying to hang a telephone.
"Know, you also wanted to notice by yourself body."There old mama hanged telephone right after my words finished saying, I had to immediately book the ticket to the chrysanthemum son to return to, Peking returned to Shanghai now only an hour enough, however this airplane be not all have for a day and 24 hours.
While chrysanthemum son is booking a ticket, I also am hurriedly online to tell eldest sister-in-law, in case she runs to come over to can not find me behind by that time, and then be saying me.
Is very quick I rush through to return to Shanghai from Peking, then urgently and in a hurry arrived to city people hospital, saw many people in the week house in the hospital, even old Mom and Dad all at.
"Old Mom and Dad, color dress how?"I in whisper toward old Mom and Dad to ask a way, but oneself don't rush through into the sickroom looks into, frightened that oneself will see the appearance of color dress insist not to live behind.
"You can't go in to see by yourself ah, the he-man has to have the style of he-man, don't be like woman so stingy Ba Ji."The old daddy has never liked spirit ground to say, however he seemed to drop a clanger, being his this words of exactitude should not wear old mama's in front to say, this not, the hand of old mama's punishment immediately made effort.
", The wife ignored, you Rao I, can our son be here."The old daddy hurriedly and in whisper begs for mercy, however how to pretty get my ear.
"Hum, you say to is us of son's son, that is afraid of."Old mama doesn't pass the old daddy's appearance at all.
"But have to show son forerunner us of daughter-in-law."The old daddy hurriedly transfers a topic, this recruits at the right moment and immediately makes old mama pass him first, however my trouble came.
"Small month, you still go in not and quickly,you still want to let the Ting son suffers mental agony for you ah, even if want to punish to have already once punished as well, can you not forgive Ting son?Speak amiss again of seem you."Old mama immediately puts to have facial expression to me.
"Know."I hurriedly eat humble pie.
"Since knew, that still didn't go in."Old mama said to immediately push forward me in the sickroom and only have small Wan of small Ya and lay on the color dress on sickbed three people inside the sickroom.
"Gu Ye!?"The small Ya after seeing me immediately and surprisingly called, her hasing never thought me would come in, however see small Ya and small Wan two people's appearance, can figure out the circumstance of color dress, connect small Ya and small Wan now 2 people are all lean so many, that color dress said nothing of.
"H'm, you go out, I go along with color dress."I ordered to nod and walked to bedside, looking at obfuscation still don't come to of color dress, the color dress isn't emaciated a lot of, the whole individual seems to be very weak, the facial expression is white to have some fearfulness, and the double eye closing tightly writes to still take to have drop of tear.
"It is a Gu Ye."The small Ya also not much says with small Wan what, see I sit on the bedside to looking at color dress, 2 people all peeped out a smile, then slowly backed to go out.





The text chapter 268 becomes reconciled
Renew time:2009-9-2319:19:20 chapter word numbers:3524

Historical story:
"Teacher, I son's history test how?I didn't like this lesson while at the beginning going to school."
"Which you at that time how is the examination result of the history lesson?"
"Tested to disqualified."
"I think that the history is repeating."
===========================
"Is sorry!"Looking at color dress current appearance, I can say also such a, other innumerable wordses speak too many injuries that can not make up to the color dress, unexpectedly she is so obstinate, am again to so be addicted to to me, unexpectedly is sad because I ignore her to become so, wash noodles by tears every day.
The face that lightly fondles color dress clips, the skin of that originally smooth softness no longer replies existence, thin the face bones all have already been getting more obvious and looking at the whole individual of color dress to become thus emaciated, my in the mind is like a quilt on greatly tying the needle similar, very painful, was like at that time small Qian to leave that a moment of mine, very anxious to was oneself to replace them and would not like to see the appearance in nowadays, either, if at that time my knowing will become this appearance, my affirmation couldn't be like again to so and silently leave at that time.
"Is sorry!"Looking at although the color dress is still just collapsed and fainted in the middle, but still keep being weeping over, tears again run off two lines of tears bins, I can tightly embrace color dress, such beauty unexpectedly for the sake of oneself but sad become this pair appearance, I discover become I very cruel, beginning some hate bitterly to arise from F.
"The husband don't manage to open me, don't manage to open me."The color dress in the bosom is suddenly light call get up, I bend over to look below, originally color dress still just sleeping in, however deliver of should be a nightmare.
"Color dress, color dress."I cant not bear to it again painful next go, slightly tuina wear the upper arm of color dress, think will she call come to, but again fear to harm have been very weak till now of she.
"Husband?"The color dress is pushed by me awake come over, after seeing me, seem to be some to dare not believe, difficultly stretch to begin to wipe own eyes.
"Is the husband really you?"The color dress after seeing clear tightly holds close me, however seem to be so to have no dint.
"Is me, sorry, let you be getting sader."I tightly embrace color dress.
"The husband stop throwing down me, I am afraid."The color dress weeps over ground to say.
"Wife, you trust, the husband can't throw down you any further."I can tightly hug color dress in the bosom just now.
The small Ya out of the door small Wan they seem the action of hearing the inside, slightly pushed away a door to walk to come in, seeing the color dress already awake come over, immediately rejoice ground call get up.
"Hiss!"I toward small Ya, they did to calm down the action of voice.
"I go to and take for young lady delicious."The small Ya towardsed me to vomit to vomit joss-stick tongue, then backed to go out again together with small Wan and behind wanted a person who come in the week house of seeing the color dress to be blocked to go out.
"Husband, sorry, is that I ain't good."Color dress the low voice say in my bosom.
"Being not your is wrong, a husband not good, let us restart good?"I lift the head of color dress, towarding her that already some withered lips keep on kissing, however I don't dare to kiss too long, the color dress great void in nowadays is getting weaker.
"H'm."The color dress excitedly and without intermission nods.
I tightly embrace color dress, color dress quietly the Fu is in my bosom, two people didn't talk, sit so quietly.
Don't is excessive long, small Ya and small Wan took many light foods to walk to come in, together come in of still have the father of week mother and old Mom and Dad for week, they see after our appearance, don't say more what, all on the contrary peeped out a smile, especially week father week mother, had never given while just seeing me I the least bit the facial expression saw, seem I owed their money similar,cheap beats by dre, however is serious, I still really owe theirs and only owe of isn't money just.
I sit to in the bed, then color dress the whole individual embraced and let the color dress lie in the oneself's bosom, the color dress in nowadays compared before and lightly a lot of, the body is also very weak and connect oneself want to be all very difficult for a while.Once connected a white gruel in the Ya hand since the childhood, then one mouthful the one mouthful ground fed into a mouth for color dress, weak of the color dress can eat some light white gruels first just now, other foods would not° until wait it to resume some empresses eat.
Week father week the mother still have old Mom and Dad to see us now Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论