2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre studio ether Landlord

!"
My ability to Wu Tang and Wu Ling Quan these two brotherses very applauds, so I in normal times very the attention draw together them, this opportunity my nature can't pass now.
I once turned round to looking at two people to say:
"All get up, cool on the ground.How?Still wanting me to hand you is two, are you just willing to get up?"
Two people of Wu Tang and Wu Ling Quan had, then all lowered the head to stand at where, seem to be waiting for my to dispose of.
I looking at Wu Ling Quan to say:
"Work properly spring, you come over."
After waiting Wu Ling Quan to come over, I gave him the torch of left hand, then point at oneself after death of the instrument say:
"You say that it is an useless iron pimple, in fact also have no it's wrong, if these thing the words that can not use are lousy a heap of iron, but they if the words used, that can earn to a gold of tablet for us, so I say that they are golds.
Still hanging on light of fire bottom Wu Ling Quan's face is full interrogative facial expression, I clap his shoulder, the language center of gravity is long of say:
"Work properly spring, these things don't understand of, hereafter as long as you stay in the master my nearby, your nature will understand.Like, we go out, after a while take again them to come to see."
Time of returning to, two people of Wu Tang and Wu Ling Quan all cleaned up the rocks of along the road to a part.Still just the time in the cave I see an outside someone being waiting.
After going out, my seeing a person is in the center many, also stand on the yard.See I come out, many females all rounded to come up:
"Is mutually male you to come out!"
Then several personal check with careful top and bottoms, see if I got hurt.
Waited many females to finally verify me qualified, I walked over to the Feng Luan nearby.I see her nose have been already frozen have a little red, eyebrows a wrinkly, I ask a way:
"Do you have been all standing in the outside?"
State the son is even to say this time:
"A few madams all say to wait master to come out here, the old Nu advises to also can not advise."
I hurriedly rubbed to rub, held tight the hand of Feng Luan, felt her hand ice-cold, hence I say to Wu Tang:
"You and work properly the spring before takes a few Tan basins to come over, we go first to wait for a second in the set of rooms."



Chapter 189 cuts off airtight(medium)

Ps:no one write book for receiving scolding of, like to don't like to be good also as well, put forward an opinion I am always all very glad, because most at least you in earnest once read, and you still cost time to write book review, but be like a judgment day Gu guest, that kind of people's residue, my advising you still keep not be"show face" in the book review area.
Wu Tang and Wu Ling Quans didn't delay, but very simply of leave went toward front yard, the ray in the cave is to is too dark, light by dint of a few torches can hardly see pure in of entire content, so I at in already order Wu Tang to come out preparation for a while, then take them to go in.
Entered into in the room,beats by dre studio, close the door, although say the unlike outside in the room is warm how much, but after all impeded an outside of algidity and nipping cold breeze.
Is all uniformly a fox fur coat coat on many female bodies, but face up all have to freeze out of red and dizzy, green jade lotus will I after death of a chair wipe clean, then make me sit down.
Several individuals also all will nearby of the chair sat down after wiping clean, a Ji crane age is still one face of cool, there is even also one silk of impatient, seem he more would like to with foolish those children together.
"Landlord, don't know that you make us see exactly is what things, how thus of mysterious?"
Ji crane age a words asked everyone's true feelings, probably several individuals all want to ask me this question, but all have no not bashful openings, at present the Ji crane age asked out, public visions all fall at my body up, want to listen to me having what explanation.
I took a look a Ji crane age, then open mouth to ask a way:
"Crane age elder brother, I hear that the persons of the city teacher in nowadays all says my enemy someone does business, don't walk the right path , from silver mirror to glass wineglass and red wine, is all one path that is another to open up Xi.Crane age the elder brother don't feel one silk of curious?"
The Ji crane age hears me saying this, just wanting to shake head and saying:
"Confucius said:'Sexually harass speech not', since the landlord hasn't been speaking, crane age although the feeling is curious, but can't cross-examine, either."
I saw Ji crane an age is one eye, then said:
"I take you to see this time be I usually biggest secret, and I dare to say, the whole great Ming Dynasty ability is organic to meet to these things, also we are several individual!"
After finishing saying these, I no longer talk and still keep some mysterious feeling now of well, and I know these affairs to aren't a words and then can explain the clear, if I explained in the beginning, estimated a problem meeting closely upon heels and since then, so I still chose it's silent.
2 cousin Wus handle affairs very efficient, one Zhu joss-stick of time pair of brazier with some simple of the melons and fruits dried melon seeds lane came, several individuals are heating gradually of drink tea chat in the room dozen to whet time.
Led to approximately there is an hour, Wu Tang pushed door to come in, he walks to my say nearby:
"Master, the insides all have already arranged."
Before tapping Jin, then stand, had a little standing of energetic and daring, loudly say:
"Walk!Set out!"
Wu Tang is most before leading the way, Wu Ling Quan then looks after in the behind public, but I, nature is with oneself's a few beautiful lookses such as painting of wife together, now already have three people Be getting more pregnant, not ability the mistake of one silk.
I handed Feng Luan to arrive at a cave and visited the light of fire that inside in Shandong unexpectedly have ambiguously now, the Feng Luan is tiny to lower the head, finally entered into a cave with me in.
In the passage that sees lead to halfway up a hill, not far there is a torch illuminating, the passage of more than ten rices shine on of bright open of, walk to in the halfway up a hill, I can not help feeling shocked for 2 Wu Tang and Wu Ling Quans' means.
Unexpectedly there are ten several large oil lamps in the halfway up a hill, may time is urgent, so all of those oil lamps is put on the ground with thing support, however the oil lamp of flaming combustion sends out a fire red glow-in-the-dark and projects light upon in the coping of cave.
Come out ten several rices, after ascending a step, burst upon in at present"the human life hole hall" to make people have to marvel at the magic that the great universe builds a thing.
The cave coping touches 23 meters highly and around on the average, the hole stalactite, stalagmite and stone inside the hall spends everywhere all BE, beautiful get under the shining in glory of fire red light of fire moving.
Although just have already experienced over this cave, but can know thus of see the entire content of this cave, still keep making me feeling shocked, while marveling great universe magic, I am also rejoicing for own good luck but feeling.
Don't lack one stalactite of pillar Qing sky in the cave, I don't know I at the beginning is how arrived at this cave, but I can say that I is very lucky, most at least this cave and exit, and I all fell in the center flatter place in the cave very luckily together with those, if fell in that dynasty stalactite in sky from the air, I afraid somebody else can discover in this cave when the time comes a drive stalactite deeply body but lead of bones.
However now here seem to be already already didn't former that kind of moist environment, the whole cave allows people to feel Yin cold, the moisture is very thick to weigh in the air.
Surprise!Absolutely is surprise, the Ji crane age looking at at present scene, can be a gape, I walk to Ji crane age of nearby, after all present public medium, only have he be regarded as an outsider.
"Crane age elder brother, you see more and know widely and it may be said learn blessing five cars, did doing not know can once hear these things?"
The Ji crane age didn't turn head and just looking at at present scenery, the slightest didn't notice in front of those are together.Hears her feeling deeply about to say:
"Such kind of fairy Yuan blessing ground, I once saw in the book as well, but marveled the absolute being achievement of world, but truely see, just know oneself is how of indigence."
The words of Ji crane age make me have a little startled, even is disappointment a little bit, before originally thinking that he will be opposite these instruments feel curious, then oneself again lend machine to instill own viewpoint to him, but don't thought of he unexpectedly just feel deeply about the absolute being work ghost ax of cave scenery Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论