2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre pro e being Bu will be h

A, the strength of the second-grade ally, how may resist with several ten organizations of an area?But absolute being Bu will on putting pressure on to eliminate, although temporarily have no dint north to invade, because the organizations of pyramid above 80% all just to not let the outsider step enough oneself's district, break an existing benefits allotment to just join this allies of, they will never approve to counterattack north the area go, they haven't thoughted to prepare to open hostilities with all northern area organizations.But also let the absolute being Bu will be had ample time to adjust and wait for a business alliance turning to come over a third fee for writing gold.
Estimate old man first step estimate, when when ten fee for writing golds all turn to come over circumstance the words of still similar to now Ping-ho, don't the rest organize, list with absolute being Bu meeting, wildcat, and fight absolute being to wait little part radical organization, completely have ability to take down those eight avenues.Return in triumph no matter at that time is what condition, we enter to offend, back to guard and have already been signed to an invincible position.
In so fine two days, if don't want to pick bone words in egg, unique slight imperfection of be after Fu orchid wake up, I accompany her to looking at a seat to agree to suffer torture the business of occurrence.
She tightly held my hand and almost wanted to knead my hand bone ground similar at that time, I discovered her gentle and soft outward appearance for the first time underneath, but energy greatly get astonishing.But her vision and facial expression is painful, have an excitement and have happiness, have lose ……with as for I freely play trick a way:"Seeing you this appearance isn't because the heart of biggest your this present life is evil Fu head already, you feel to living to have no to love, think a to die it?That never, isn't that I boast by myself, I should return to be regarded as you to concern about most importantly?"
The Fu orchid starts doing not answer, but the air of facial expression become very quick, cloudy or sunny uncertain.This lets my heart immediately jump for a while, not from ponder a way:I really say medium?
Still just my entertain foolish ideas of time, the Fu orchid relaxs down all over, just as if the evil hand of wrench become a gentle and soft jade hand as the spring breeze right away, be left the place of red scar by her to lightly daut on my the back of the hand, eyes the deep feeling ground then looking at me, bewitching smile way:"Lo you, which have you to say so seriously.Xi Xi, quite good, the seat agreed to die, I really had a little to lose that split second, however is much better now, because I can have a freshman to live, new target."
Looking at that as beautiful as flowers and pure as jade smiling face, my in the mind doesn't know how, always feel to have a little indisposition.In fact this time of I, completely didn't realize, the Fu orchid known by me is from this a moment since have already"dead".If not with my position, change an angle to say, would be a Fu orchid over a long period of time after suppressing the heavy mental state that brings in the heart the thick black shadow of burden to relieve, that is equally anti- to bounce back because of and of with burden compare many 200% weights easily, because my mind is weak, rational defense line, mental defense line and feelings defense line for a while drive blunt Kua,beats by dre pro, whole individual takes off the fierce tiger sort of cage for the elephant, the inside personality completely changes, can also say is own man's natural character become doubly flow out now to come out.
Because the in the mind occupies, I smile have a little false, have a little a bitterness, but the Fu orchid is "reform"ing in the madness in the heart under misunderstand, neglect, touch my face again way:"See you, all lost, is worry about I?You trust, from now on, I absolutely can't allow people to move me again a hair, I want toward them so, stand on the crest on way segment!"She points at a television top personally the Gua over seat be after agreeing the last knife stood lens before make a speech of Chen Shuo.
I suddenly feel that I's elephant falls into an abyss, the heart is all emptily suffered, not from ground left hand up stretch, hold tight the hand of Fu orchid, tightly stick on the oneself's face, imitate the person whom the Buddha will soon be drowned to want that seeking to depend on is similar.I in fact support the viewpoint of Fu orchid, person, always want into eminence to walk, doing 1 line will do had better.But have necessarily to have to lose, my in the mind of twitchy, empty be consequently and since then, I have already grown a felling, on the later road, I will definitely lose some I don't think lost thing most .
Want to is to think so, but my mouth's inside still keeps saying:"Stop worrying, the persons of outside all know now, the Tai space is your fiance, I will definitely support yours and equally also want to protect you and disallow you again be subjected to a little injury."
The sky imitated a Buddha to destine the whole, this time of I how can thought of, careless commitment, at soon after, will let the Fu orchid be fond of in the end a moment the way know to return and saved me by own life and come to Shu by own life pure the whole before make wrongly.
Change in Fu orchid eyes the Huan wear moving countenance, she poured into all of a sudden in my bosom and wanted to melt me in her body to similarly hug me, the slender body kept twisting, on head the shoulder that lean on me, from the mouth in drink the warm air of without a break warmth to wear my ear and don't already make me itching to do.Together entering me can unclearly invite to around hear good elephant of Fu orchid again and again is saying:"No matter world vicissitudes of life, I can't change to you!"
The feeling moves of, really think on the sickbed and then executed her, but thoughted of that the her body is still weaker, has to living to press down desire, push away her lightly, the Yin says with smile:"Hurry hospital discharge, otherwise I will be cremated Jin!"
The Fu orchid tidied up hair, Chuo for a while my forehead, say:"Dislike!Your in fine threads?"This period of time and I together, she probably under the mindset of "female for bosom friend permit", imperceptibly again don't shear that kind of, allow hair slowly become long, let oneself become to have the woman the flavor more.
Speak of the silk of Man Di, I fled and said as the rocket all of a sudden:"Is in a mess, she lunch break time gave me an hour to visit you, I could return to."
The Fu orchid facial expression is one white, but the outside is soft inside just of although she even needed a protecting of lover in this time, still strong say with smile:"You go.However the business of of our three people you want to quickly handle, I don't think to have been so secretively descending to go.I not mind you have she, also hope she also not want to mind your half is me."
At the mention of this kind of matter man's headses will be painful, I freely elaborated a , then came out sickroom in quick time, after certainly doing not also see a Fu orchid in the deep breathing an one mouthful, the air resumed normal, the elephant was the deepest place that thoroughly exiles me to heart bottom ……and I also because was just pure is the motion and the guess in the brain of in the mind feelings, not and in a short while and then the hospital takes place of the whole put in to remember system of safe inside, don't think carefully and then can't touch to touch of the space.
Today is this week to come to the first-time sun, the weather is very quite good, but I can sit a square to insolate the sun through the window way in classroom between the inches here, this still luckily sits the classmate of this place thus the good position rendered up me.
I boring the ground beat a gape, the next section lesson would was the last section lesson in afternoon, although want to release from school, but I be still how not comfortable, because being foolish after willing finish eating to learn the meal will rush through once right away headquarters, the reason is to be responsible for far ambition of fiscal week be all raising an alarm on this weeks, say that the circumstance of this aspect has a little far from good, hope that everyone can sit amount of company to together expand business what quickly every day.But I am pure to is an accompanying guest in this aspect, having no any suggestion can lift, general this kind of meeting I am outside the lips that is foolish to looking at a few tycoons in a side to turn over to fly have no the matter can do, unless again make to kidnap what.Regrettable this means not only they different idea, even old man doesn't approve as well.In fact I am also understand, original, now east the area one rule high of power, connect breeze fire the round is pursuing and arresting to all refrain from rash action a lot in our daily activities, if I again make this kind of agitated breakage, absolutely become target of public criticism.
O.K. my quasi- wife helped me the Zheng many faces, although is similar to me to personally get in touch with an underworld soon, but because she since the childhood grew up under the daddy's influence after mafia, the more or less capability was also deeper than me, and the woman naturally had specialty to the aspect " public finance", so I all relatively took her with the brotherses in this aspect, she also more and more elephant my good wife.
Under the petting of the sun sunlight in winter, I shut eyes to enjoy, is miscellaneous in head seven miscellaneous 8 living, just and free and unfetteredly at ease of time, hear the flank Man Di silk lightly call me a , then by hand shook to shake me.I extremely don't give up ground to open an eye inside and see a to depend on sparse is an of school Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论