2012年11月14日星期三

Beats by Dre Just Beats f use not knowing vo

One gift, and pulled to pull just the jubilant son over there.
"Eight the rank ice frost Ultrasaurus the knight admire second paid respects to honorifically forget Huang to get at first lord Mo Yan Chou's adult."
Once the little boy turned head to see his/her own idol and immediately go to school Man virtuous pull and Kai especially the Man pay respects to Mo Yan Chou's appearance to let Mo Yan Chou see a gift.
"Ha ha, don't need a gift, come, show me our little Ultrasaurus knight."Mo Yan Chou ha ha of smile, will admire second Zhao past.
Admire second leap to jump of run to Mo Yan Chou of front of:"Adult, I really became an Ultrasaurus knight, you promised my affair in those early years and became true of."
Mo Yan Chou really doesn't remember that oneself when once promised a child becomes an Ultrasaurus knight.
"The knight's one of the virtue is a honesty, since the adult could not recalled, that I tell adult is when promise mine."The little boy sees Mo Yan Chou face up is deliberating of facial expression, figured out Mo Yan Chou exactly is just thinking what.
"Ha ha, don't see out, our little what knight understood was a lot of!So you tell me, the knight's one of the virtue absolutely can't cheat a person."Mo Yan Chou smiled to touch touch admire second head.
"Adult, that calls honesty, not call don't cheat a person.In those early years, you chose a person to become lion Jiu knight of time, I once lefted for to register, you said that I was too small, I returned to and said later I could become an Ultrasaurus knight."The little boy blinks to expect big eyes to looking at great get a lord, but great get lord after thinking along while, just suddenly realize of 1, thought of ever and really and have so a piece matter.
"Ha ha, don't thought of, unexpectedly is still true of!Admiring is second, you is how let does it attain to so obey?"Mo Yan Chou pointed to point station still ice frost Ultrasaurus over there.
"I don't know as well!I only is to it next reached an order, then it so made."Admire a second face up still so pure, " adult, be not so?"
"If the of course not is, you see small and red, basically don't listen to me all day long, Be free total call, also so lazy, hear that your make a contract all with my different, so, you can tell me exactly is what contract?"Mo Yan Chou inquires the kid of this docile, oneselfs all felt that they have quilt.
"Adult, after you said that day that I could become an Ultrasaurus knight in the future, I am just wanting to become an Ultrasaurus knight every day, I thoroughly study the knight's rules, afterwards, our territory of evil force the school still keep recruiting a person, because you orderany all kids are going to study, so I also went to school, over there, I take part in knight's college, from the teacher there, I just know, originally want to become an Ultrasaurus knight, is to want to sign with Ultrasaurus to be contractual, but I how ask, none of teachers tells me how sign contract, I ask a teacher why, teacher just tells me the ability to still don't arrive and needs to be studied thoroughly and waits me at the time that ability attained, he would tell mine.However luckily there is also library.I specially like there, because there are a lot of books over there, they after telling me to become a knight, how should do, I think, should also have there how to become knight of method."The little boy at a stretch said so many, finally the felling has a little tired.
"It is slowly.It isn't worried, slowly say."Mo Yan Chou can already figure out come some, but the answer of end hasn't come out, so still keep making this kid say something to finish to the words.
"Boon, adult, I start looking for over there, but a book having no tells me how use voodoo, use what kind of voodoo.I a little bit disappointed at that time, however one of my good friend told me, in the gleeman's Psalter, there wered a lot of things shoulding was all true, didn't was quasi- to record these voodoos there of, so, I start turning over those gleeman's Psalters.But I can those insides in the Psalter seeing all have no these things, the teacher sees me be all seeing these things all day long, specially allow I can see those only grow up of the students just can see of Psalter, I am getting more happy, because I can see thing again, the story see those legendary,Beats by Dre Just Beats, this time, my purpose is no longer to look for those voodoos, because I have already disappointed, however those spreading of gleemans spin a yarn, and those heros in the story, really very good."The little boy started having the possibility to run.
"Then, you how find out the voodoo?"Mo Yan Chou hurriedly opens ship to return to original channel up.
"Boon, at a have already yellowly delivered to sing to visit collection of poems in, I see a thing that person writes in the top, what that verse sing is the story of a knight dragon, so I liked very much at that time, only is that verse, I see not to know how much time, end all about can already the side write to carry on the back.When I notice that to write at in the book of thing of time, I didn't recognize out that is what word, that kind of the word is very weird, I still exclusively asked those professor thou the teacher of the spirit language, but they are also incognizant, afterwards I continue turns over a book in library, be found out one by me specialized will study of ancient relics of book, that book is a ground Jing to write of, he for study of ancient relics to have much of a research, there mentioned this kind of word, and have a lot of translations, he says that these is a language of race that has been already destroyed completely, that race is been called a kind clan by people, they are first grade worlds quality's tallest persons, morally upright unselfish, absolutely can't cheat a person, legend they are to bequeath to posterity father absolute being to use the theest most noble integrity of the heart create of, they are to create spoiling of a life time father absolute being son, the real strenght is astonishing,they are at last and exactly how to destroy completelies, even if is that ground Jing master don't also find out answer."Mo Yan Chou already lazy must rectify an of running of kid, after all the somebody else wants to speak for he or she more cautiously some, looking at that red rush toward of small face, and that pure facial expression, Mo Yan Chou's in the mind has a kind of impulse for caring and loving.
"I give°ed that word on the book to translate to come over, the detection was a contract, I don't know as well exactly is what mean, but I think a possibility to have relation with dragon to fasten, so I recorded down and hoped to arrive to take a shot here."The little boy finally talked, then wore head to looking at Mo Yan Chou for the Yang.
"Ha ha, also have?You sign contractual of time, have what felling?"What Mo Yan Chou concerned asks, literally of use not knowing voodoo, this is a kind of taboo, don't leave what concealed suffer from."Do not is uncomfortable of, however, be when I start reading voodoo, good elephant someone at ask me what similar."The little boy makes reference to here, peep out have a little distress of facial expression, the good elephant is exactly thinking hard is what, but don't talk persons, such as sorrow and old animal tamer...etc. to all peep out a facial expression of concern, no one thoughts of, unexpectedly at sign contractual of time, can also hear orotund, this is absolutely an impossible affair.
"Boon, good elephant after I finish reading, there is a voice saying to me:'The kind clan inherits, do you bother my rest what is up?, The person of not just kind clan, so several years, all had no the person of kind clan to bother me, so, the mankind's kid, can you tell me where they went?'Then I tell him that the kind clan has been already destroyed completely.
That voice after listenning to my words, seem to be very silent, finally just ask me:'Do you what is up need me to help now that you will use the voodoo of kind clan, and bother me and also told me the affair concerning kind clan and so told me?'I hurriedly say that I liked to be a knight dragon, he listenned to later ha ha of keep smiling, it am to isn't anterior that dragon to finally ask me, how I say it certainly is, ?Can you not help me?He listen to hereafter just smile, finally just say to me:
'If your real strenght is too weak, originally is wasn't likely to make a contract with that Ultrasaurus, but since I had been awake, so could help you, I help you.Like, you hereafter is Ultrasaurus knight, seldom I am so happy today, even if cheapness you, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论