2012年10月23日星期二

monster beats tain Ji television s

I even saw the famous trump card reporters of many medium all on the spot.
Finally, my patience looked for repay.I heard one personal way of loudly shouting:"Right bower, you go and give° that line me to embrace to come over quickly!In a short while Be about to board airplane!Damn of, you are this stupid guy, if you walk again absolute being, I will let the head directly lay off you!Now, you go and find back that cable quickly for me!Then send to for a sky, set goes!!"
I follow reputation to go to, see a supervisor be dressed in a shirt the similar middle age man is scolding a fatty in the Xun.Let what me feel one silk surprise BE, these 2 people all hang a chest card, the marking of top is exactly a local television station!Is also one of three medium that owns set helicopter use in a sky right!
The heel that I immediately stay calm and collected go up, follow that fatty.That fatty is scolded by the Xun of about not very great, all the way the mouth inside Du 囓 wear scold of, then wait he to walk into a certain be regarded as temporary database building of the time in the room, I saw one eye or so and immediately followed to strain into.
No one in the room, that fatty is whole to be towarded me, look for in a lot of cables what, then brought up a spool of cable to just once turn round, stared to looking at me:"Hey!You are who!Is the place that belongs to the Luo mountain Ji television station here ……you ……"
Don't have further development, don't wait he to finish saying, I slice for a Zhang at his neck up, for a while beat him to faint.Then I start shelling the smock on his body.
This guy is very fat, his smock wears really some big on me, however manage to pool.His chest card I also took down to hang at own of before the chest, then I still especially seeking of idea a baseball cap wear at head up, depress hat brim a little bit some.Thus, be I am just a little lowly to nod of time, the other people not too can see clear my face.
I lift this fatty to find out to come all alone of the cable, lift my own that canvas to wrap all alone.Quickly came out this database building inside, then greatly trod toward leading to for a sky, the passage of set walks.
What to watch passage is to own a building crest helicopter apron of airfield use right of three consociation personnels of medium.I without obstructionly went out through a front door.
Be just the public security of medium organization after all, not too tight.And now so multi-media person in the mansion, they also impossibly each one know.
On the stage breeze in the sky of mansion is very strong, this apron of airfield enough can stop the next two and large helicopter at the same time.But at the moment, I see only a helicopter stop at apron of airfield up, this is a helicopter, up have the set badge of that the Luo mountain Ji television station in the region.
I saw with half an eye why, a local small television station incredibly can share the helicopter apron of airfield of building crest together with two media giants ……because ignore is that the com N's being also good, still NBC is good, after all isn't local.But that local television station, but is a ground of head snake!And even the helicopter is also all theirs, no wonder that they can rise with even two greatest tycoons even sit of the use right of the sharing set in the sky.
Building crest of whole is three persons of medium.I lifted a turn of cable and canvas pack to just walk several step, see a person who hanged a chest card come over to see my one eye, he see lifted in my hand of cable, this just shout loudly a way:"Good heavens, your cables finally delivered!Action hurry, you, say you, you hurriedly send to the airplane to the thing up!!See ghost, really don't know how your person of this television station is done to live son!"
I hurriedly pretend to listen to the appearance that he orders all the way small to run to the flank of the helicopter, get empty in helicopter, the passenger compartment inside is totally divided into three rows, one the row was naturally the position of pilot and pair pilot.The seat of second row is that the two lines of seats is opposite.The space is the also biggest over against the door of passenger compartment.But third row then at end, the space is a little bit narrow and small some, in piled up the thing like some cables and tool, I after drilling into passenger compartment immediately lightly pulled for a while the seat of third row, for a while pulled seat to get up, the seat is below empty, although is very narrow and small,about and at the right moment can accept a personal whole body shrink to hide in the underneath.
I am just intending to drill into, hear after death and suddenly spread voice:"Hey, you!"
I turn head a to see, see a person who takes the com N chest card come over here, this person saw me the chest card before the chest is one eye and immediately peeped out the vision of one silk despise, he along with threw a pack in the he's hand to me, way:"Put good these thingses quickly, see ghost, your actions are really slow, hurry!Thin Er soon make up!"
This person finishes saying, selfish walk.I then loosenned tone and quickly drilled underneath in the seat of third row.The passenger compartment back of the inside still has a flavor of engine oil.
My body shrinks to lie on the underneath, there are still many tools to pile up by the side of the body cover with the cable me.
Later on, about led for five minutes after, I from end of the underneath of the seat, see many people drill into passenger compartment inside.The beginning is a pilot and pair pilot, then is a few personnels of medium, an among those at the right moment sit at I front of seat up, lie from I at of the position of ground, at the right moment see a pair of slender perfectly straights of front rows, very Xian beautiful chemisette calf, be dressed in a pair of high-heeled shoeses, the legs are very elegantly alongside of to sign, then I heard person's confabulation of the medium in the passenger compartment wear what, these people probably is some strain.After all is the spot to cover some poor fierce flagitious terrorist.
I heard a very moving chemisette voice later on:"Hey I say the waiters, everyone doesn't worry so …… be liked as a normal interview.Those terrorists are also persons, they even if at bad, also not necessarily so worster than that holding for ransom of inside in the Russian theater hostage affairs."
Immediately of, these people are silent meeting son, soon someone cachinnation way:"Is quite good, the thin Er says right, last time in the Russian theater, we could go in and those terrorists carried on live interview, should also have no problem this time."
He just finished saying and laughed at a way for someone:"Is aha!, Lu Ke, what you said is good to listen.Last time you were to almost frighten wet pants, even carrying on the shoulder cameras was unsteady."
The helicopter is empty to fly in the half, propeller of huge bellow under, these people loudly confabulation two, soon, I feel their voice suddenly quiet next go.Is one earthquake along with the fuselage ……I know it in heart.The airplane landed!
I, re- returned to the crest of lighted torch mansion the layer set in the sky!
The propeller gradually stops down and bellow after voice let up, these people in the passenger compartment also stopped confabulation.Later on, I saw both sides ground hatches all someone stand at doorway, among them a personal loudly way:"You come down!Owner!"
I heard pull the voice that the gun bolts.But the voice for talking.Also some ears are familiar, wanted to think, seemed is those three head of group right bowers of white men.
And pull a Mu strange dissimilarity, pull Mu strange is a terrorist.But this right bower, just be regarded as real"bandit".
"Hey.Don't be nervous, all of us are reporters, there is no weapon in hand,monster beats.Pleasing is easily some.We will cooperate."Or that calls thin Er ground woman ground voice, her voice is really very self-confident.Take a flavor for taking his timing ……this up, pour is close very much with Yang Wei's qualities.
At the thought of Yang Wei, I immediately in the mind a hot, cannot help but touching to touch a thing that I put in the breast pocket considerate place ……that is the ground of one tube asthma disease breather, tinily the medicine is a man Sen give mine.We there is all Yang Wei's medicine on two Human bodies, can immediately save her, no matter who found out Yang Wei first!
The person of front row started getting off the airplane.
This time, then I most dangerously time!Because I hide a body third row is the place that their the other party covers live tool.I see a pair of hands formerly the row stretched to come over, originally cover a body a spool of book cable of the front is at my ground, there is also camera, also had various thing similar kind to move to go out ……
Luckily Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论