2013年1月6日星期日

www.yinfay.com www.yinfay.com

Piano recital, you know!On my way home I heard the song "life bloom.. have, as a result he brought me here, and give me a ticket, I wonder, his pocket is prepared in advance tickets, can he know without consulting an oracle, know that I will go to the concert today, early have your tickets ready, did not think of is sent to you."Qiu y ù Ru heard the words of Xie Tianqiang, he said happily: "this is the original ah!Thanks brother!I remember you once you know with time, as if listening to you say is heard "life Ji ā o symphony into the teahouse, did not think of our meeting is because of this song, I was so happy."Xie Tianqiang heard the Y ù Ru words, he said with a smile: "I didn't think our two meeting is because of the song" life bloom together we go out for a walk, and then I take you to eat our R city snack, after I send you back to the hotel.""Too good to be true!Thanks brother!I came to R city for so long did not go out to play, thanks brother!You wait for me for a while, I change immediately and go with you."Qiu said happily y ù ru.Xie Tianqiang heard the Y ù Ru words, he said with a smile: "good!The eldest brother is waiting for you at the m é n."Xie Tianqiang said and walked out of the room.After a while,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Vuitton, Qiu y ù Ru is carrying a handbag, happy to walk out from the dressing room, smiled and said to Xie Tianqiang: "let you waiting for brother!, we can go."Xie Tianqiang heard Qiu y ù Ru's words, he said with a smile: "go!Tonight I will take you to have a look around R city of the night, and then eat a variety of delicious snacks.",www.yinfay.com;Spoke with Qiu y ù Ru out of the R city theatre.That night Xie Tianqiang took places y ù Ru to eat R duck, then went to R in various snacks, eat a variety of special s è snacks,louis vuitton outlet online, until eleven o'clock at night, Xie Tianqiang will travel to unfinished Qiu y ù Ru send back to the hotel.[...Chapter 381st good menChapter 381 good menAfter a few days, Yori Kawa bribery case to Lai Chuan Dutch act declared an end, bribery case Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论